Founded in 1885, restored and completely remodelled in 1986, this contains objects from digs of the Roman colony Iulia Concordia, known for its arms factory.

The collection consists mainly of architectural ruins, funeral monuments, bases of honorary statuary found in the Roman and Late-Ancient necropolis, all dating from the period between the first and fourth centuries C.E. We find the inscriptions on the burial grounds of particular epigraphical interest, with exemplars dating from the fourth century C.E.

Numerous bronzes were discovered at Concordia Sagittaria: a notable one is the group depicting Diana with a dog and a deer that was discovered right in the old Via Annia.