In September, the open-air event dedicated to holistic disciplines returns to Bibione: Bibione Olistic Festival.
Here are all details:
- When: 15th, 16th and 17th September
- Where: Bibione, beach in front of the Thermal Centre
- For whom: for everyone, regardless of age and physical preparation.
It is a beautiful revival for our seaside resort, after the first edition of July 2022, aimed at those who want to feel good in body, mind and spirit, to those who want to acquire a new self-awareness through holistic disciplines that harmonize with the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of the person.
The location is designed to help this process: the beach in front of the Bibione thermal establishment, surrounded by the power of nature and immersed in its peace.
Very important: the activities are aimed at everyone, absolutely everyone! It is not necessary to have particular sporting attitudes, just curiosity and desire to experiment, thanks also to the protected place and free from judgment that was chosen for the weekend. A great opportunity to meet people with the same interest in personal growth, individual/collective well-being and holistic disciplines, already known and new.
The leitmotif of this second edition will be “Yoga is music”: when yoga “joins” music in an energetic, spiritual and social sense. A union of body, mind and soul. The teachers will bring their own vision and personal experience, serving a single purpose: to make you feel good. Practicing, listening and dancing will make this event unique, a real journey from the outside to the inside, among friends.
New for 2023: mums and dads will be able, on Saturday, to leave their children with the teachers, in a space dedicated to them.
Some teacher names:
- Elena de Martin, one of the most important exponents of Ashtanga Yoga,
- Claudio Cedolin Ganapati, Expert Master of Philosophy and Breath
- Caterina Metisin, Tibetan yoga,
- Vera Bettiol, Vinyasa and Hormonal Yoga,
- Nicola Artico and his music,
- the Virya Group for a great Mantra concert
- and other well-known faces in these disciplines.
The complete program of activities will soon be online, which can be consulted here; in addition to daytime activities, such as Gong baths and creative dance, there are also evening activities on Fridays and Saturdays.
Deadline for registrations is as follows:
- Opening: 6th June 2023
- Deadline: 31st August 2023.
For every info: