“We work hard so that you can relax on the beach.”
This is the guiding principle of Bibione Spiaggia Srl, which, for more than 20 years, has been devoted to caring for about 5 of the 8 km of Bibione’s sandy beaches with a single mission: meeting the needs of an increasingly demanding and diverse tourist clientele, while also being good stewards of the seashore, an ecosystem deserving of the greatest respect and protection.
So Bibione beach, naturally, means comfort, hospitality, organisation, service and respect for the environment. Well-equipped and clean, it is the only Italian beach that offers wide spaces between one beach umbrella and the next; in some areas, the beach is still framed by green dunes and shady pine forests. Add to this, eight swimming areas that are well-maintained and inviting, play areas just for kids, the best of services and equipment, professional and polite staff, and your days by the sea will be spent in comfort, happiness and full satisfaction.
- First Aid, with professional nurses always on site during the day;
- Lifeguard services, with stations equipped with defibrillators and motorboats; and a dermatologist available once a week free of charge for tourists
- Free entertainment activities every day involve adults and children in a wealth of sports and athletic activities, held at many special points along the seashore and in a tent.
- Along with traditional beach umbrellas, Bibione Beach also offers stylish and comfortable gazebos on the shore with beach chairs and side tables.
- Online reservations for sunbathing spots on a dedicated website (www.bibionespiaggia.com) that offers the user a comprehensive view of the umbrellas available in the four beach areas (Pineda, Lido Del Sole, Bibione Spiaggia, Lido dei Pini).
- Reserving a beach umbrella for the day is free and can be done online in the facilities of Bibione Spiaggia S.r.l. at the parking area close to the beach.
- Free Wi-Fi is available at your beach umbrella.