In the summer of 2023, one of the main squares of our seaside resort will be the state of musical events and much more: Piazza Fontana will host the following unmissable appointments:
- Some of the concerts of “Bibione Music Nights”
- Tuesday, 4th July at 8:30 pm – Electric Youth (USA) on concert, in the frame of “La musica nel sangue”
- Friday, 7th July at 9 pm – Charity concert Lions Club Bibione with La Mia Terra – Nomadi Tribute Band
- Friday, 14th July at 9 pm – Dance show curated by A.S.D. Art Movidanza
- Saturday, 15th July at 9 pm – Concert by Voodoo Strat
- Friday, 28th July at 9 pm – „Ballando e cantando sotto le stelle”, music evening
- Sunday, 30th July at 8:30 pm – „Le canzoni del dono”, Miani on concert, in the frame of “La musica nel sangue”
- Tuesday, 1st August at 9 pm – Music show with the „Cuoriste”, composed of the Choir of Gabbiano Jonathan and the Incanto Choir from Cordovado (Pn)
- Thursday, 24th August at 8:45 pm – Riso fa buon sangue: comedy for the promotion of blood donation. Protagonists of the evening: Leo Mas, Paolo Franceschini, Caffa, Massimo Brancalion and the Ultrajam Sextet
- Sunday, 27th August at 9 pm – Lume in piazza / L’essere liberi di sognare: the concert by Luca Venudo aka Lume, originally from San Michele al Tagliamento and a young promise of Italian pop music, who will perform in the live „L’essere liberi di sognare” (=Being free to dream)
- Tuesday, 29th August at 9 pm – Miani and Mal on concert with „Sanremo Story”, in the frame of “La musica nel sangue”- postponed to Tuesday, 5th September at 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, 6th September at 7 pm – Bibione4Charity
Admission is free.
Sun, sea, walks or bike rides, musical and cultural events: our beach will welcome you from morning to evening with a range of proposals ad hoc for you!