The Bibione FRISBEE® Beach Challenge is an International Beach Ultimate Tournament that takes place every year on our beach; it doubles again in 2023:
- Spring, from 29th April to 1st May
- Autumn, on 30th September and 1st October.
Ultimate is the team-sport played with a Flying Disc (Frisbee®). The standard Ultimate is played 7vs7 on a grass field of 100x37mt; the Beach Ultimate is the ‘sandy’ version of the sport played 5vs5 on a 75x25mt field.
The 2023 edition of this international event with teams, boys and girls from all over Europe (and not only), has ONE unique division: the MIXED DIVISION 5vs5, open to all. Upon request, the OPEN DIVISION can also be activated.
The playing fields will be on the beach in front of the Villaggio Turistico Internazionale in Via delle Colonie.
This is the rough program:
- Friday, 28th April / Friday, 29th September
- Teams’ arrival
- Saturday, 29th April / Saturday, 30th September
- 8:30 am captains’ meeting
- 9:00 am-7 pm Qualification games on the beach
- evening party
- Sunday, 30th April
- 9:00 am-7 pm Qualification games / ranking games on the beach
- 5:30 pm sunset aperitif on the beach
- Monday, 1st May / Sunday, 1st October
- from 9:30 am ranking matches on the beach
- 3-4 pm final(s)
- 4 pm award ceremony, greetings and closing ceremony
This event is organized by the BB-SEA sport association in collaboration with Aba Viaggi, Bibione City and Bibione Spiaggia; it is inserted into the official calendar of the Italian Flying Disc Federation FIFD.
Deadline for registrations is as follows:
- Spring event: 3rd April
- Autumn event: 4th September 2023
More info about the event, about Ultimate and more on:
Are you looking for a hotel or apartment on occasion of this appointment? Contact us! You can stay in Bibione with special rates:
Booking Centre of Bibione Hoteliers’ Association
Corso del Sole, 2 – 30028 Bibione (VE)
Phone number (+39) 0431 447052
What are you waiting for? Bibione’s beach will be colored with many Frisbees… come to us and throw one too!