“Faith”: this is the title of the summer tour 2018 of The Colours of Gospel, which is coming to Bibione on concert on two dates:
- Friday, 29th June – Bibione Pineda, Municipal Park in viale dei Ginepri
- Wednesday, 31st July – Bibione, Piazza Fontana.
Both are at 9 pm.
In case of rain, they will be postponed to:
- Wednesday, 4th July – Bibione Pineda
- Thursday, 2nd August – Piazza Fontana.
The Colours of Gospel are one of the most popular groups of their genre in Italy. Born in 1996 in San Michele al Tagliamento to cultivate and enhance the gospel music and singing in its various forms, the choir was soon known on the territory and actually has to its active more than 400 concerts on the squares and in the most prestigious theatres of the Triveneto and neighbouring regions.
The tour takes its name from a song of the soundtrack of the cartoon “Sing”; the more than 30 elements of the group will present it in a new version for choir with choreographies. We will also be able to listen to other pieces of their repertoire, and let us be carried away on a journey through the great successes of gospel and pop music, such as:
- Joshua Fights The Battle Of Jerico
- Hail Holy Queen (brano del celebre film Sister Act)
- As (George Michael Mary J. Blige)
- Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For (U2)
- Heal The World (Michael Jackson)
There are also many Christmas songs, such as:
- Amazing Grace
- Oh Happy Day
- Joy to the World
- White Christmas
- Hark! The Herald Angel Sing
The choir, masterfully directed by Caterina Cesca and accompanied by a band of instrumentalists, gives you appointment then in Bibione!