As usual, there will be again in 2018 for all lovers of fishing and launching on the wave in particular, Surfcasting provincial competitions from the beach of Bibione on the following dates:
- Saturday, 9th June from 8 pm to midnight: Provincial competition “Treviso” – Beach of the lighthouse area
- Saturday 22nd September from 5 pm to 10 pm: Autumn cup City of Bibione – Beach of Bibione Pineda
- Sunday 6th October from 5 to 11 pm: Provincial competition “Venezia” – Beach of Bibione Pineda
- Sunday 14th October from 8 am to 2 pm: Provincial competition “Treviso” – Beach in front of Piazzale Zenith
- Sunday 28th October from 4 to 10 pm: Provincial competition “Venezia” – Beach of Bibione Pineda
Three are the meeting points for 2018, as stated above:
- Beach of Lido del Faro (Lighthouse)
- Beach of Bibione Pineda
- Beach in front of Piazzale Zenith.
What is Surfcasting: it is a type of sport fishing that is carried out from the beach, with sturdy rods, capable of throwing bait and lead at considerable distances from the shore. Born in the Atlantic Ocean, it is considered in Italy a competitive sport headed to the FIPSAS, the Italian Federation of Sport fishing and underwater activities, whose season runs from October to April. This is a period characterized by waves and sea storms, which liberate small mollusks, crustaceans and above all, there are many fish approaching the beach.
All events are organized by the APS Martin Pescatore. Per further information:
For those who love fishing and the beach there are therefore several occasions to combine both things! And the protagonist is always it: the magnificent beach of Bibione, from east to west.