The summer of Bibione Pineda is also enriched in 2022 with a review of events to be held at the Municipal Park in Viale dei Ginepri entitled “Magic Summer”: free music, theater and cinema will accompany your evenings during the season.
Let’s start with the open-air cinema; here is the calendar (continuously updated) starting at 9:30 pm:
- Monday, 27th June: La bella e la bestia (Beauty and the beast)
- Tuesday, 28th June: Il Dottor Dolittle (Doctor Dolittle)
- Monday, 4th July: Bolt – un eroe a 4 zampe
- Tuesday, 5th July: Pocahontas
- Monday, 11th July: Lilo e Stitch
- Tuesday, 12th July: Il Dottor Dolittle 2 (Doctor Dolittle 2)
- Monday, 18th July: Oceania
- Tuesday, 19th July: Madagascar
- Monday, 25th July: Wall-E
- Tuesday, 26th July: Madagascar 2
- Monday, 1st August: Il gobbo di Notre Dame
- Tuesday, 2nd August: Madagascar 3
- Monday, 8th August: Bambi 2
- Tuesday, 9 August: Rango
- Monday, 15th August: Zootropolis
- Tuesday, 16th August: Kung fu panda
- Monday, 22nd August: Cenerentola 2
- Tuesday, 23rd August: Kung fu panda 2
- Monday, 29th August: Lilli e il vagabondo
- Tuesday, 30th August: Il gatto con gli stivali
- Monday, 5th September: La gang del bosco
- Tuesday, 6th September: Pets, Vita da animali
The screenings are in collaboration with Ovunque Cinema.
In case of rain the screening will be canceled; where possible, the films will be with Italian audio and English subtitles.
Also not to be missed:
- every Monday from 18:00 to 24:00 from 27th June to 29th August at the Municipal Park of Viale dei Ginepri the Craft Market – except for Monday 15 August
- Wednesday, 24th August at 9 pm A Morricone Portrait – Concert tribute to Ennio Morricone by the Banda Musicale Vadese – Conductor M° Roberto Rossetti
- Thursday, 1st September at 9 pm I Granelli di Sabbia – a journey into Italian music from the 60s and 70s reworked with acoustic sounds
- Monday, 12th September at 9 pm „Il vescovo e il ciarlatano” – musical show homage to Italian songwriters.
So the appointment is in Bibione Pineda at the Municipal Park in Viale dei Ginepri, a natural amphitheater of great prestige in which the stone-covered steps, the furnishings and the services are inserted in a suggestive environment made up of pines, holm oaks and helms. A green arena in the most westerly part of Bibione, the most suggestive place to admire the setting sun and where the wonderful seafront develops between fossil dunes and shady pinewoods.