The appointment of Monday, 21st August 2017 is that of the great occasions: at 9,15 pm at the Parish Church Santa Maria Assunta in Bibione there will be a concert of sacred music with the title Cercando Amadè.
Included in the frame of the 35th International Festival of Music of Portogruaro (Ve), it will be one of the stages of a busy calendar of itinerant appointments that from 20th August to 10th September will reach different locations in Portogruaro and nearby.
The performers for the occasion will be:
- Orchestra d’Archi Italiana
- Coro del Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Malin Hartelius, Swedish soprano
- Theresa Kronthaler, Italian-German mezzo-soprano
- Benjamin Glaubitz, German tenor
- Martin Häßler, German bass
- Cristiano Dell’Oste, choir conductor
- Enrico Bronzi, conductor
As the title of this important event recites, some works by the famous Austrian musician and composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791) will be proposed to the public:
- Missa brevis in C major for Soli, chorus and orchestra K 220, “Spatzen-Messe” (Mass of Sparrows)
- Vesperae Solemnes de Confessore in C major for Soli, chorus and orchestra K 339
- Ave Verum Corpus in D major for chorus, strings and organ K 618.
The aim of this extraordinary group of musicians is to present to the public the different faces of the composer, retracing, through music, the various periods of his artistic life.
The event is with free entrance. For further information or changes:
We wait for you on Monday evening in Bibione, in this August that is ending, for a high-carat appointment, occasion to combine the stay of sun and sea with quality music.