On the 3rd July the Bike Nights are starting again: every Tuesday until the 28th August, on a weekly basis, let’s all saddle up to cycle at moonlight from Bibione Pineda to the Lighthouse! Accompanied by an expert guide, we will be able to cover the promenade cycle path “Passeggiata Adriatico”, which connects the most eastern point of the city to the one to the west.
Specific collection points are planned along the route of about 9 km:
- Bibione Pineda – Kokeshi at 8.30 pm (starting point)
- Lido del Sole – Piazzale Adriatico at 8.40 pm
- Bibione Spiaggia in front of Hotel Corallo at 8.50 pm
- Piazzale Zenith at 9 pm
The arrival at the Lighthouse is scheduled at 9.10 pm; following, an engaging animation show that will be different every week.
Furthermore: there will also be a tasting space where you can meet the Viviverde companies of the Municipality of San Michele al Tagliamento, to match the right post-cycle refreshment with the knowledge of products related to tradition, hospitality and local culture.
Here are the scheduled appointments:
- 3rd July: Daniele Labelli Jazz 4et / The vibraphone virtuoso
- 10th July: Note sotto le stelle / live music with Marzia Lucchetta & C.
- 17th July: Movies in Jazz Quartet / live music
- 24th July: Maria Dal Rovere / live show
- 31st July: href=”https://www.facebook.com/TheGentlemenOfficial/”>The Gentlemen / live music
- 7th August: La luna e i falò / live music
- 14th August: May Day 28 / live music
- 21st August: North East Ska Jazz Orchestra / live music
- 28th August: The Victory Gospel Choir / live music
Didn’t you bring the bike? No problem! The hotels joining the Club Bibione Bike Hotels can put it at your disposal for free, or you can rent it in one of the affiliated shops thanks to the Bibione Bike Card, which will be released directly at the hotel.
All saddled-up therefore! Give the shoulders to the sun that sets and cycle along this wonderful bike path that proposes on one side the sea breeze, on the other the scent of flowers. The guide will be able to accompany you on this route also when it will be dimly lit.
This is also Bibione: keep yourself in shape even in the moonlight, discovering a seaside resort that has a lot to offer!