Rich calendar of cultural events in Bibione also in 2022 in the large billboard of “Bibione guarda all’Avvenire 2022 – XVI Edition” (=Bibione looks to the future): the Parish of Santa Maria Assunta in Bibione offers concerts, theatrical performances and meetings at various places in the seaside resort with a single Leitmotiv, “Cuori in ascolto” (=Hearts in listening).
Here is the calendar of all musical events, at the Parish Church starting at 9.15 pm (unless otherwise specified):
- from Tuesday, 24 to Friday, 27 May – International Organ Competition “Rino Benedet”
- Saturday, 4 June – IX International Organ Festival “Città di Bibione”, with M° Mario Perestegi (Croatia)
- Tuesday, 21 June – Organ concert with M° Matteo Venturini (Florence)
- Saturday, 25 June – Testimony concert with Debora Vezzani, singer-songwriter – on the occasion of the IV Festival of the Family
- Monday, 27 June, RTA Santo Stefano (Via delle Colonie) – Concert with gospel music with “Harmony Gospel Singers”
- Tuesday, 28 June – Concert for trumpet and organ “Lions Club Bibione” with maestri Giovanni Vello and Michele Bravin
- Tuesday, 5 July – Concert for choir and organ “Lions Club Bibione” with Choir “Juvenes Harmoniae” from Udine
- Tuesday, 12 July – Organ concert with M° Fausto Caporali (Cremona)
- Tuesday, 19 July – Concert with the instrumentalists of the Orchestra “Lorenzo da Ponte” in memory of its Conductor, don Giuseppe Russolo
- Tuesday, 26 July – Concert for choir and organ “Lions Club Bibione” with the polyphonic choir “Antonio Foraboschi” from Palazzolo dello Stella (UD). Conductor, M° Roberto De Nicolò, at the organ M° Daniele Toffolo
- Friday, 29 July, RTA Santo Stefano (Via delle Colonie) – Concert with gospel music with “Harmony Gospel Singers”
- Tuesday, 9 August – Organ concert with M° Simone Vebber (Trento)
- Wednesday, 17 August, RTA Santo Stefano (Via delle Colonie) – Concert with gospel music with “Harmony Gospel Singers”
- Monday, 22 August – Concert of the Soloists of the International Music Festival of Portogruaro, who will perform music by various authors
- Tuesday, 30 August – Organ concert with Mª Ilaria Centorrino (Messina)
- Tuesday, 6 September – Concert for choir and organ “Lions Club Bibione” with the Choir “Santa Margherita” from Villanova di Fossalta (VE). Conductor, M° Giovanni Davide Cassan, at the organ M° Michele Bravin.
These are instead the theatrical performances, at the Parish Church starting at 9.15 pm:
- Monday, 4 July – “La matita di Dio”, musical with the group Controcorrente from Tamai di Brugnera (PN)
- Monday, 11 July – “Emmaus”, with the Company Teatro Minimo from Mantua
- Monday, 18 July – “Popoli in movimento. Voci, suoni e ritmi dal mondo” (=Peoples on the move. Voices, sounds and rhythms from the world), with the troupe Arena Artis from Chioggia (VE)
- Monday, 25 July – “Narnia svegliati: ama, pensa, parla” (=Narnia wake up: love, think, speak), with the group Controcorrente from Tamai di Brugnera (PN)
- Monday, 1 August – “Francesco chino sulla culla del mondo” (=Francis bent over the cradle of the world) with the Cultural Association GardArt from Peschiera del Garda (VR).
The animated masses on the beach in front of the Villaggio Turistico Internazionale / Spa (Via delle Colonie) at 9 pm, with the Choir “The Colours of Gospel”:
- Sunday, 26 June
- Sunday, 24 July
- Sunday, 21 August.
The meetings with the witness, in Piazza Treviso starting at 9.15 pm (unless otherwise specified):
- Wednesday, 6 July – “Hearts listening: sport and life’s challenges”. Meeting with the Paralympic champion Antonio Fantin and don Alessio Albertini, national ecclesiastical assistant of the Italian Sports Centre. On this occasion, Antonio Fantin’s autobiography entitled “Punto. A Capo” will be presented
- Wednesday, 13 July, park of the Parish Church – “XVI festa di Avvenire e de Il Popolo”, with the actor, playwright, theatre director and TV presenter Michele La Ginestra. The evening will be opened by the Director of Avvenire Marco Tarquinio and the Director of Il Popolo Simonetta Venturin
- Wednesday, 20 July – “Hearts listening… to persecuted Christians VII Luigi Padovese Prize”, with His Beatitude Pierbattista Pizzaballa, Patriarch of Jerusalem of the Latins
- Wednesday, 3 August – “Hearts listening… to social media. Which use and which witness”, with the director of the National Office for Social Communication of CEI Vincenzo Corrado
- Wednesday, 10 August, RTA Santo Stefano (Via delle Colonie) – “Hearts listening… to art”, the philosophical-spiritual path of Franco Battiato, with the live concert of Le Meccaniche Celesti Quintet from Pordenone
- Tuesday, 23 August, Parish Church – “Hearts listening… to Peace” with Dieudonné Nzapailainga, Archbishop of Bangui (Central African Rep.) in dialogue with the editorial manager of the Vatican Publishing House Lorenzo Fazzini.