The summer tour of The Colours of Gospel will stop off in our seaside resort also in 2019 on the following dates:
- Thursday, 4th July – Bibione Pineda, Municipal Park in viale dei Ginepri
- Wednesday, 31st July – Bibione, Piazza Fontana.
Both are at 9 pm, with free entrance.
In case of rain, they will be postponed to:
- Friday, 5th July – Bibione Pineda
- Friday, 2nd August – Piazza Fontana.
The Colours of Gospel are one of the most popular groups of their genre in Italy. Born in 1996 in San Michele al Tagliamento to cultivate and enhance the gospel music and singing in its various forms, the choir was soon known on the territory and actually has to its active more than 400 concerts on the squares and in the most prestigious theatres of the Triveneto and neighbouring regions.
This year’s tour is called “Colors 2019” and aims to bring “colors” everywhere, with a concert of lights, sequins and lots of good music.
- Luca Amatruda, electric bass
- Roberto Colussi, guitar
- Simone Gerardo, drums
- Paolo Corsini, keyboards.
The appointment with gospel music is therefore in Bibione!