Appointment for Wednesday, July 19 at 9.15 pm at the Parish Church Santa Maria Assunta for the meeting “parole & Parola” (words & Word), evening of solidarity dedicated to the earthquake communities.
On occasion of the 11th Festa di Avvenire e de Il Popolo, event with annual cadence in the seaside community to celebrate the two newspapers of Catholic inspiration, S. Ecc. Mons. Domenico Pompili, Bishop of Rieti (to which also the Municipality of Amatrice belongs, a community severely affected by the earthquake in 2016) will talk with the journalist Lucia Bellaspiga, correspondent of Avvenire.
In the opening there will be also:
- Ecc. Mons. Giuseppe Pellegrini, Bishop of the Diocese Concordia-Pordenone,
- Gianluca Forcolin, vice-president of Veneto Region,
- Marco Tarquinio, director of the daily newspaper Avvenire
- Simonetta Venturin, director of the weekly newspaper Il Popolo
- Pasqualino Codognotto, Mayor of San Michele al Tagliamento-Bibione.
The meeting, which can be followed live on Media 24 (Canale 606 Veneto/Friuli), on Facebook, YouTube and on the app „Festa di Avvenire”, will also see the musical intermedia of Samuele Zamparo at the organ and of Carlo Alberto Muschietti with the trumpet.
After the Amatriciana day of last year, when Bibione took the street with the pasta Amatriciana to help the areas affected by the earthquake, here is another evening to show that the thought remains always close to those who need it most.