On Sunday, 3rd October 2021 Bibione will be tinged with pink on occasion of BibioneRun in Rosa, the run dedicated to women, but open to all, along the beach of Bibione.
This is a playful-motor-sports event on a distance of 5 and 9 km along the centre and the bike paths of the promenade, with free pace, Nordic and fit walking.
The meeting point is in Piazza Fontana, starting and arriving point, where you can find an Expo Area. Here is the program:
- Saturday, 2nd October
- From 2 to 7 pm – last registrations, race kit and t-shirt collection
- Sunday, 3rd Otober
- from 7 to 9:15 am: meeting, race kit and t-shirt collection
- 9:30 am: start of the BibioneRun in Rosa (maximum time 2:30 hours)
- midday: arrival; awarding of the first more numerous three groups or associations with a basket of typical Veneto products.
There is a refreshment point along the route; upon arrival, a refreshment bag will be delivered. The event will take place in any weather condition with a maximum number of 1,500 admitted participants.
The proceeds of the event, deducted the costs of organization, will be donated to LILT (Italian League for the Fight against Cancer) and other institutions in need, in support of the Pink Ribbon worldwide campaign for the prevention of breast cancer.
Registrations are already open:
- Online within the midnight of Thursday, 30th September 2021
- At the registration points
- On booths on occasion of fair/sports events
- Directly on spot on the above mentioned days and hours.
The registration fee is Euro 12,00 from 8 years old, or Euro 8,00 under the age of 8. All participants will receive a race package with a technical t-shirt.
For further information about the run:
- ASD Running Team
- mobile +39 340 6816856
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: BibioneRun in Rosa
Are you looking for a hotel on occasion of this appointment? Contact us! You can stay in Bibione with special rates:
Booking Centre of Bibione Hoteliers’ Association
Corso del Sole, 2 – 30028 Bibione (VE)
Phone number (+39) 0431 447052
This is also Bibione: being able to combine sport, beach and doing good!