Rich calendar of music appointments in Bibione even in 2021 in the wide billboard of “Bibione guarda all’Avvenire 2021 – XV Edition”: the Parish Church of Santa Maria Assunta in Bibione with its organ “Francesco Zanin” (2013) will resonate of sacred notes from May until September.
All the concerts will be held at the Parish Church in via Antares 18 in Bibione at 9:15 pm (unless otherwise specified).
Here is the calendar with all the dates:
- Sunday, 23 May, Organ concert by Maestro Michele Bravin on the occasion of Pentecost Sunday and the official start of the summer season;
- Saturday, 12 June, Organ concert by Maestro Daniele Mecchia;
- Tuesday, 22 June, Concert with trumpets and organ “Lions Club Bibione” with the EnsembleTrombe FVG; at the organ, Maestro Michele Bravin;
- Tuesday, 29 June, Organ concert by Maestri Riccardo Cossi and Michela Sabadin;
- Tuesday, 6 July, VIII International Organ Festival “Città di Bibione”, with the organ concert by Maestro Mario Perestegi (SL);
- Tuesday, 13 July, Concert of the Corale Maniaghese, conducted by Flavio Brandolisio, accompanied on the organ by Maestro Roberto Brandolisio and on the harp by Ester Pavlic;
- Tuesday, 27 July, the Choir Polifonico from Ruda will propose “Music from heaven”, inspired by Dante’s paradise in the 700 years since the death of the Poet;
- Tuesday, 10 August, Concert with Maestroil M° Daniele Toffolo on organ and Giovanna Mastella on sax;
- Tuesday, 17 August, Organ concert by Maestro Samuele Zamparo;
- Tuesday, 24 August, Ensemble of the “International music Festival of Portogruaro”, with musics by various authors;
- Tuesday, 31 August, Organ concert by Maestro Ilaria Centorrino
- Saturday, 11 September at 9 pm (!!!), Concert for organ and orchestra with the Friulian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra conducted by Alessio Venier. On the organ, Maestro Beppino delle Vedove. Music by M. Reger, M.E. Bossi and M. Arnold.
Do not miss also:
- the VIII National Organ Competition “Rino Benedet” from 7 to 10 September,
- Bibione International Gospel Hub from 17 to 20 July, 4 days full of gospel!