Rich carnet of musical events (and not only) in Bibione for the summer 2018! Even 4 will be the concerts that the Big Band Theory of Trieste will perform in our seaside resort from June to August, with their Summer Tour entitled “Vinyl Hits Generation”:
- Friday, 15th June: Piazza Fontana 9 pm
- Thursday, 28th June: Piazza Treviso 9 pm
- Saturday, 21st July: Piazza Fontana 9 pm
- Monday, 6th August: Municipal Park (Viale dei Ginepri – Bibione Pineda) 9 pm
The Big Band Theory is a musical group composed of about thirty elements that blends a rock band and a big band jazz, also regarding the repertoire. Born for the union of a group of friends with a long music experience in various groups and genres, the band devised a unique project to offer to the public a music product with songs that combine two or more listeners’ generations.
- Brass section: saxophones, trumpets and trombones
- Rhythmic section: piano, keyboard, guitar, bass, drums and percussion
- a singer.
Many of the pieces presented have been rearranged in order to adapt them to a jazz band that also plays rock; the repertoire includes international artists such as:
- Guns ‘n’ Roses
- Eric Clapton
- The Blues Brothers
- Deep Purple
- and many others
but also the giants of Italian music:
- Gianni Morandi
- Lucio Battisti
- and others
For four evenings that will surely know how to meet the musical everybody’s tastes!
The Big Band Theory will also come back to Bibione on 28th August at the Lighthouse on occasion of the Bike Nights.