The territory of the Municipality of San Michele al Tagliamento-Bibione comes alive with the warmth and tradition of the cribs: starting from Thursday, 8th December it will be possible to visit, in fact, a whole series of cribs as part of “The night of the Cribs”. At each visit, children will be given a star; all the accumulated stars must be brought on Saturday 24 December and glued onto the large Comet Star above the Hut of the living nativity scene in the square of the Church of San Michele al Tagliamento.
Here are specifically all the dates and places:
- From Thursday, 8th December 2022 to Sunday, 8th January 2023 / Cycle-pedestrian path from via Procione to the Lighthouse: silhouette nativity scene, organized by the N.EX.T. Association and decorated by the Nursery and Primary Schools of the area (the little stars will be available at the Punta Tagliamento Lighthouse during the opening hours to the public)
- Thursday, 8th December / Bibione Parish Park, Via Antares. Throughout the day there will be hot sandwiches, mulled wine and homemade cakes
- Saturday, 10th December from 4 to 5 pm / San Giorgio al Tagliamento, parvis of the old church.
- Friday, 16th December from 4 to 5 pm / Cesarolo, Church parvis
- Saturday, 17th December
- from 3 to 5 pm / San Filippo, green area
- from 5 to 7 pm / Villanova della Cartera, Church parvis
- Monday, 19th December from 4:15 to 6 pm / San Michele al Tagliamento, Kindergarten “M. Bazzana”, Via De Amicis
- Friday, 24th December at 5:30 pm / San Michele al Tagliamento, square of the S. Michele Arcangelo Church – The night of the cribs – final event: living crib animated by the “Harmony Gospel Singers” choir and decoration of the great comet star with the stars collected by the children
Participation is open to all; it is organized by the Pro Loco of San Michele al Tagliamento in collaboration with the local associations and with the patronage of the Municipality of San Michele al Tagliamento.