The exhibition on “The Cavallini Sgarbi Collection” has been extended until 4th April 2021
The setting in the elegant Palazzo Vescovile (Episcopal Palace) includes about seventy works between the sacred and the profane, with altarpieces, Madonnas with child, holy families and other biblical representations that dialogue with portraits of lay characters, with prosperous female figures and capricious landscapes, they accompany the visitor on a path that starts from the fifteenth century and ends in the mid-nineteenth century.
Visiting the exhibition is an opportunity to live the experience of going through four centuries of art, in a path of discovery which, in compliance with the Covid-19 prevention measures, can take place both through contingent guided tours provided by specialized personnel, and with free access and use of audio guides with the narrator voice of Vittorio Sgarbi.
Timetables valid until 4th April 2021*
- From 3 to 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday
- From 10 am to 7 pm
* On all other days it is possible to arrange guided entry for groups up to a maximum of 12 participants.
PRICE OF ENTRANCE TICKETS
FULL Euro 10,00; REDUCED Euro 8,00 (adult and university students up to 26 years with identification card; over 65 years); REDUCED Euro 5,00 (students 6-17 years); FREE minors up to 6 years, disabled (with any percentage of disability) and a companion, journalists with ODG card per service and previously accredited.
Every first Sunday of the month free guided tour by appointment starting at 4 pm.
On the opening days of the exhibition at a cost of Euro 12,00 (adults) and Euro 7,00 (children 6-17 years) as follows:
- Friday from 4 to 5 pm guided tour service by reservation for a group of max 12 participants
- Saturday from 4 to 5 pm guided tour service by reservation for a group of max 12 participants
- Sunday from 5 to 6 pm guided tour service by reservation for a group of max 12 participants
The service can be accessed by booking via:
- the site https://distretto-turistico-venezia-orientale.reservio.com/
- by phone at +39 0421 761161
- by email to email@example.com
by going to the exhibition ticket office during opening hours