Bibione’s summer is inclusive! Our seaside resort in fact offers a series of services for guests with disabilities, so that they can fully enjoy our beach:
- Shuttle Service to the Lighthouse.
From 9th July to 1st October 2021 there will be a Shuttle Service to the Lighthouse available with the following terms:
- On Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- From 8 am to 1 pm
- Meeting point: Municipal Delegation, Via Maja 84
- Info and reservations:
- Ufficio IAT, Via Maja 84
- Phone number +39 0431 444846
- E-mail: email@example.com
- To ensure maximum safety, the following precautions will be taken:
- passengers will be measured the fever before departure;
- passengers must wear a mask (apart from borderline cases in which the disabled person may be exempted, in which case the driver wears an FFP2 mask);
- the drivers will clean the car with sanitizer at each transport, cover the seats with a protective plastic to replace each person transported and sanitize all the parts of the car in contact.
- On the beach.
- Slides to facilitate the entrance to the beach at the various sectors
- Special wheelchairs to get into the water
- Proper toilets with bells to be used in case of need
- Beach umbrellas with additional walkways
- Inclusive games at the Sport Village, on the beach in front of via Regolo
- Bowls area accessible also for disabled.
A sea of services then, so that everybody, but just everybody, can live Bibione and its sea and feel finally on holiday!