For the first year, the Volkswagen TriO Series circuit lands on our beach: on 18th and 19th May 2019, in the spring of Bibione, two Triathlon days will take place in the href=”https://www.santinitriobibione.it/en”>Santini TriO Bibione stage, sponsored by Santini Cycling Wear.
What it is: a race divided into three tests, one after the other, for swimming, cycling and running. For each discipline, the tests are the same, only the distances change; within each discipline, there are different categories, according to age.
Olimpico Silver – Saturday, 18th May 2019
Distances: swimming 1,5 km – bike 40 km – run 10 km
Maximum time: 3 hours and 30 minutes
See the route href=”https://www.santinitriobibione.it/percorso-olimpico”>here!
Sprint Silver – Sunday, 19th May 2019
Distances: swimming 750 m – bike 20 km – run 5 km
See the route here!
Here is the program in detail:
- Friday, 17th May
- 5-8 pm – bibs’ delivery at Piazzale Zenith
- Saturday, 18th May
- 8:30 am-5 pm – TriO Village opening at Piazzale Zenith
- 8:30-11:30 am – bibs’ delivery (olimpic race)
- 11:40 am – Briefing
- noon – departure of the Olimpic Silver race
- 12:30-3:30 pm – bib’s delivery (sprint race)
- 3:30 pm – Pasta Party
- 4 pm – Olimpic Silver awarding ceremony
- Sunday, 19th May
- 8 am-2:30 pm – TriO Village opening at Piazzale Zenith
- ore 8:30-10:30 am – bib’s delivery (sprint race)
- 10:40 am – Briefing
- 11 am – departure of the Sprint Silver race
- 1 pm – Pasta Party
- 1:30 pm – Sprint Silver awarding ceremony
At the TriO Village there will be:
- A specially designated exchange area
- a bike storage and surveillance service (until 5:30 pm on Saturday, 18th May and until 2:30 pm on Sunday, 19th May).
href=”https://trioseries.racemate.it/en/”>Registrations are already open and will expire on 13th May 2019, or by the achievement of 1000 enrolled people, as regards the Olympic discipline; on 14th May 2019, or by the achievement of the 500 enrolled people, regarding the Sprint discipline. FITRI (Italian Triathlon Federation) members are admitted but also daily members, even foreigners, provided they are registered abroad or in possession of a medical certificate for triathlon issued in Italy.
The first 3 absolute men and women and the first 3 classified for each category will be awarded.
For information, services and timetables:
Tel. +39 030 8362918
Mobile +39 333 9031963
From Monday to Friday
from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 16:30
Discover the special rates of ABA Viaggi reserved for participants and their accompanying people!
href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”>CLICK HERE to receive your offer!
Booking Centre of the Bibione Hoteliers’ Association
Corso del Sole, 2 – 30028 Bibione (VE)
Phone (+39) 0431 447052