There will be 6 appointments in 2018 with the theme dancing evenings in San Michele al Tagliamento, the municipality that hosts the seaside town of Bibione. Two Fridays per month during the summer by the Park of Villa de Buoi, located in via Marango 23A, from 9 pm there will be in fact the “Dancing in the Villa”, each of them dedicated to a specific dance style.
Here are this year’s six events in detail:
- 22nd June: Rockabilly, Swing e Boogie, curated by Crazy Swing School
- 29th June: Una noche de Tango, with performances and milonga by
- 13th July: Country Evening, curated by href=”https://www.facebook.com/WesternPlayersOldStyle/”>Western Players – Old Style
- 27th July: Swing Evening, with live music and performances by href=”https://www.facebook.com/aglioolioeswing/”>Aglio, Olio e Swing
- 3rd August: Una noche loca, with performances and dances with Latino Project in collaboration with Villa Havana Noche Latina Tour
- 21st August: Otra Noche de Tango, with performances and dances curated by Tango Vivo of Nicoletta Pregnolato
All the events are with free entrance.
For further information:
The Villa de Buoi is an eighteenth-century villa that represents, together with the Villa Mocenigo-Ivancich, one of the examples of aristocratic architecture of the Municipality of San Michele. Formerly belonging to Giovanni Bottari, experimenter of agricultural crops (in particular of mulberry trees and vines), is interested by a recovery project aimed at bringing it back to the ancient splendors. The location of these three evening is therefore remarkable, thanks also to the elegant game of colours and perspectives given by the thick nature that envelops it and gives it a peculiar beauty.
So the appointment is at the Villa at sunset to begin the weekend in a “caliente” way! They do not require any particular dance skill: only a wild passion for the “movimiento” and for the “sonido”, perhaps after a day of sea and relaxation at Bibione beach, only few minutes far by car.