Bibione all to be run! This is the slogan of the 5th edition of the Bibione is Surprising Run that will be held in Bibione on Saturday, 8th September 2018 and that this year is divided into three:
- 10 miles competitive FIDAL (16.093 m)
- 20 miles competitive international (32.186 m)
- 10 miles non-competitive (16.093 m, free pace, Nordic and fit walking).
During a single day, you can then take part to one of these three events, which in recent years have seen a sea of athletes running through the centre, the promenade and the beautiful pinewood of our seaside resort.
This is the program and the detailed timetable of the event, with meeting point in Piazza Fontana:
- 2-8:30 pm: opening of the Expo Area to the public
- 2-4:30 pm: opening of the office and delivery of race packages
- 5 pm: start of the BibioneRun 10 miles FIDAL competitive and of the 20 miles competitive international
- 5:05 pm: start of the BibioneRun 10 miles non-competitive
- 7:30: awards ceremony
On the background, music by Michele Patatti DJ.
Registration is already open, which will end by 500 athletes for the 10 miles, by 300 athletes for the 20 miles. For the 10 miles non-competitive there is no limit. Online registrations will close at midnight on Thursday, 6th September, but it will still be possible to register on spot within 4:30 pm on Saturday, 8th September.
Piazza Fontana will be the pulsating heart of the Bibione is Surprising Run, with a large exhibition area of running events, initiatives, commercial activities and companies and with the final refreshment for the different competitions.
There will always be an adequate medical assistance service, both along the route and on the starting and arrival points.
For further information about the competitions:
Are you looking for a hotel on occasion of this appointment? Contact us! You can stay in Bibione with special rates:
Booking Centre of Bibione Hoteliers’ Association
Corso del Sole, 2 – 30028 Bibione (VE)
Phone number (+39) 0431 447052
Run in Bibione, let surprise yourself in discovering its thousand faces!