The events of Bibione do not end with the summer, but also continue in autumn with a rich calendar entitled “Bibione il Villaggio del Mare” (= the Village of the Sea): many family-sized events in Piazzale Zenith, in the tensile structure that will host sporting events, music, shows and food-and-wine proposals.
We will be able to experience together all the charm of the sea during the autumn weekends with the following program:
- 28-29 September: Dog and Run, a weekend dedicated to the running with the dog, the first dog running festival in Italy
- 4-6 October: href=”https://www.bibione.eu/en/events/food-on-the-beach/”>Food on the beach, culinary contest with workshops, show cooking, tastings and shows
- 12-13 October: Bibione Connection, the disco by the sea with Radio Piterpan DJs on Saturday night and the cycle tour “Scuola in movimento” (= School on the move) on Sunday morning, dedicated to children
- 19-20 October: Bibione’s Island race, mountain bike race on tarmac, sand and dirt tracks
- 26-27 October: href=”https://www.bibione.eu/en/events/enduro-bibione-2019/”>Enduro Bibione, two days of motorcycle races with over 300 professional drivers competing, even at night
- 1-3 November: Festa della Castagna, with a bag of chestnuts, good wine and music to welcome you in the first weekend of November. Here are the touring bands: On Friday, 1 November, href=”https://www.facebook.com/barabba.gulasch/”>«BARABBA GULASH»; On Saturday, 2 November, « href=”http://www.mezzasporcadozzina.it/”>QUELLA MEZZA SPORCA DOZZINA»; On Sunday, 3 November «FISARMONICISTI DEL FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA». Moreover, there will also be craft and creativity stands. Per maggiori info: +39 335 6601869
- 10 November:
- 10:30 am – “Discovering the natural places of Bibione”, walk open to all
- 3 pm – Live Music with href=”https://www.facebook.com/baglioridiluceofficial/”>Bagliori di Luce, with the most beautiful songs by Lucio Battisti
- 17 November at 3 pm – Music between songs and dances
- 24 November:
- 11 am – Celebrations on occasion of the 30th anniversary of the National Auser and the 15th anniversary of the Circolo Auser of San Michele al Tagliamento
- 3 pm – Music and performances by dance schools
- 1st December: “The Social Street”, event dedicated to young people, as part of the project “Tavolo di Comunità”. At 3 pm, music festival with local groups.
And that’s not all: until the 3rd November, the ferris wheel is waiting for you to see Bibione from above with the following timetable:
- Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 8 pm
- weekdays from 3 to 9 pm
From 3 November, all on skates in the ice rink, open Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 8 pm.
Finally, from 8 December 2019 to 6 January 2020, the tensile structure will dress up with the magic of Christmas and will become the href=”https://www.bibione.eu/en/events/a-sea-of-holidays-2019/”>“Christmas Village” with a rich program of events that will accompany us throughout the Advent and the Christmas Holidays up to Epiphany.
What do you think? Is it worth living the sea and our beach even without a sunbed and sun umbrella?